archaeologist_d: (Default)
[personal profile] archaeologist_d posting in [community profile] bbcmordred

aP1060852

aP1060858

aP1060867

aP1060874

And one of my favorites.
aP1060884

Date: 2013-01-02 03:05 pm (UTC)
jelazakazone: Alex Vlahos on a couch (Alexander Vlahos)
From: [personal profile] jelazakazone
Aw, lovely! Thanks for sharing, as usual:D

Date: 2013-01-02 03:32 pm (UTC)
From: [personal profile] planejane
These are lovely.

But I have to laugh. Does he have a bobby pin in his hair?!

Date: 2013-01-02 04:38 pm (UTC)
jelazakazone: Head shot of Mordred (mordred)
From: [personal profile] jelazakazone
:D He definitely has a bobby pin in the top two photos. I was so mesmerized by his face, I didn't notice. LOL!

Date: 2013-01-02 06:18 pm (UTC)
From: [personal profile] planejane
LOL. That explains it then. I wondered whether he was having a bad hair day. :D

Date: 2013-01-04 01:39 pm (UTC)
obliqueo: (Default)
From: [personal profile] obliqueo
A bobby pin! Your eyes are sharp!
Lovely photos, he is so cute with it :D

Date: 2013-01-02 05:00 pm (UTC)
cecilegrey: (Default)
From: [personal profile] cecilegrey
I love that brown cloak on him! These are great photos.

Date: 2013-01-03 03:57 am (UTC)
alba17: (Merlin Bradley sunglasses)
From: [personal profile] alba17
Very nice! Love the last one with him laughing.

Profile

bbcmordred: (Default)
Mordred of BBC's Merlin comm

June 2014

S M T W T F S
1234567
8910111213 14
15161718192021
22232425262728
2930     

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Aug. 29th, 2026 10:42 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios