Alex did an interview where he said,
"The loose ends are tied up, but there has been talk about a spin-off. They could do a prequel or do a knight's one, before the battle," he said.
"I'd say yes, because I feel like I didn't have enough time with Mordred. I've enjoyed playing him so much and I had some amazing scenes with Colin Morgan (Merlin) and Katie McGrath (Morgana)."
Wow. What do you think of a spinoff? I'd like one called Mordred:D
"The loose ends are tied up, but there has been talk about a spin-off. They could do a prequel or do a knight's one, before the battle," he said.
"I'd say yes, because I feel like I didn't have enough time with Mordred. I've enjoyed playing him so much and I had some amazing scenes with Colin Morgan (Merlin) and Katie McGrath (Morgana)."
Wow. What do you think of a spinoff? I'd like one called Mordred:D